We are Ace Brasseries Ltd trading as Langland’s Brasserie.
Ace Brasseries Ltd is your data controller in relation to langlandsbrasserie.co.uk.
For all data protection enquiries for Langland’s Brasserie, please contact [email protected].
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and understand the need for protection of all personal information provided by you to us.
This privacy notice is to state what personal information we collect about you, why we collect it and what we do with it. If you have any questions about our privacy notice please do get in touch with us via [email protected].
We collect and use many different kinds of personal information to provide our dining experiences and services.
Contact Details: Your name, email address, phone number, address.
Information provided through CCTV recordings at our restaurants.
Providing personal data belonging to others:
If you provide the personal information of anyone other than yourself (e.g. your family members or friends), you are responsible for informing that person that we are collecting their personal information and for ensuring that you have valid permission to provide such personal information to us.
If you are a minor under 16 years of age, please obtain consent from your parent or guardian before you submit any personal information to us. If you are a parent or guardian of a minor and you have reason to believe your child or ward has provided us with their personal information without your prior consent, please contact us to request for erasure of their personal data or for the minor to be unsubscribed from our mailing lists.
Generally, we collect and process your information in the following ways:
- When you make a reservation
- When you purchase gift vouchers
- When you visit the restaurant
- When you subscribe to our mailing list
- When you buy tickets for events or functions organised by us
- When you attend events or functions organised by us
- When you communicate with us by telephone, email, via our website or social media
- When you visit our website
Information we receive from third parties:
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
Technical Data from the following parties:
(i) analytics providers such as Google based inside or outside the EU;
(ii) advertising networks such as Mailchimp based inside or outside the EU; and
(iii) search information providers such as Google based inside or outside the EU.
Identity, Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as Stripe, based inside or outside the EU.
We collect and process your personal information for several purposes. Where we process your personal information we will have one of more of the following reasons:
- To provide a requested service or carry out a contract with you.
- Where we have a legal obligation.
- Where we have a legitimate interest.
- Where we have your consent.
- To manage our relationship and communicate with you.
- To process your payments, if you purchase our products such as gift vouchers
- To provide you with order updates and deal with your enquiries.
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise.
- To administer and manage your account and associated services including updating your records and answering your queries.
- To manage how we work with other companies that provide services to us and our customers.
- To exercise our rights set out in agreements and contracts.
- Sharing your personal data with certain third-party service suppliers such as payment service providers.
- For NHS Test and Trace compliance.
Where we have a legal obligation.
- To comply with laws and regulations that apply to us.
- To establish, defend and enforce our legal rights.
- To deal with requests from you to exercise your rights under data protection laws.
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes.
- To administer and manage your account and associated services including updating your records.
- To manage and audit our business operations including accounting.
- To manage our financial position, business capability, IT and governance requirements.
- To develop and carry out marketing activities and to conduct market research and analysis and develop statistics.
- To study how our customers use products and services from us and other organisations.
- For security and safety purposes.
- For compliance with internal policies and procedures, including audit, accounting, risk management and record keeping.
- For carrying out research and statistical analysis.
- Where we have your consent.
To develop and carry out marketing activities such as informing you of our latest activities, activations and promotions
- To communicate with you about our products and services.
- We may also from time to time ask you for your consent for other purposes, which we will explain to you at the time.
Your personal information is important to us and we will make sure your privacy is protected.
We may share your personal information with other parties in order to provide you with products and services, run our business and comply with rules that apply to us.
If you do not provide the personal information necessary, or withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal information, where this information is necessary for us to provide services to you, we will not be able to provide these services to you.
We do not carry out automated decision making.
We do not transfer your personal information outside the UK and EEA.
Contact us for more information
We usually act on requests and provide information free of charge, but may charge a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs of providing the information for:
baseless or excessive/repeated requests, or
further copies of the same information.
Alternatively, we may be entitled to refuse to act on the request.
Please consider your request responsibly before submitting it. We’ll respond as soon as we can. Generally, this will be within one month from when we receive your request but, if the request is going to take longer to deal with, we’ll come back to you and let you know.
We may contact you by phone or email. If you prefer a particular contact means over another please just let us know.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by emailing us at [email protected]
If you are unhappy about any aspect of the way we collect, share or use your personal information, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
You also have a right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office.